- Microchip cat before leaving home
- Bring several good, clear photos of your cat
- Transport cat in seatbelt compatible carrier
- Secure cat in carrier BEFORE opening vehicle door
- NEVER leave cat in closed vehicle
- Provide fresh water frequently
- Carry shaker can of favourite treats, just in case!
|If Your Cat is Lost in the Kenora Area
|The Cat Shelter
|Kenora Veterinary Clinic
Every year cats escape from vehicles and motel rooms and go missing from cottages and campgrounds.
A happy reunion with your feline friend is much more likely when you notify the numbers listed above as soon as possible.
Posters with a picture of your missing cat help those in the vicinity recognize kitty.
And don't despair!
The cat shelter has returned cats who have been missing a year or more!